Providing trusted advice in Ireland for over 15 years
TNEI is an independent specialist energy consultancy providing technical, strategic, environmental and consenting advice to organisations operating within the conventional and renewable energy sectors. We have a range of skills tailored specifically to answer the issues associated with increased distributed renewable generation and the integration of low carbon technology.
We have been operating in Ireland for over 15 years and have established TNEI Ireland Ltd, to better serve our Irish clients and support them in delivering Ireland’s ambitious 2030 climate targets.
Our consultants have industry leading expertise in grid code compliance studies, noise assessment and modelling of innovative, smart grid technologies. These skills are complemented by a number of other technical services; from GIS and consenting, to civil engineering and energy market analysis, allowing us to confidently guide clients through projects from concept to delivery.
Our clients range from utilities, large and small project developers, industrial organisations and manufacturers, regulators, development banks, public sector bodies and community groups.
We thrive on excellence, passion and exceeding expectations in all that we do, providing high quality, industry leading services.
Our services across the project lifecycle include:
- Site finding and constraints mapping
- Grid connection feasibility (including constraint analysis)
- Regulatory submissions and assessments
- Strategic advisory services
- Noise monitoring and assessment
- Shadow flicker modelling and assessment
- Power system analysis & Grid code compliance
- Environmental Impact Assessment management
- Due diligence (engineering and environmental)
- Training and capacity building
For more information about our specialist consultancy services for Ireland, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +353 (0)190 36445.