Our introductory IPSA course is a hands-on training course with a focus on modelling power system components using the IPSA software package, including an introduction to fault level theory and fault level calculations. No previous knowledge of IPSA is required, but a knowledge of power systems is helpful.
Agenda: Day 1
- The IPSA Interface and Network Drawing
- Database creation
- Per Unit Calculations
- Data Entry
- Simple Data Entry
- Use of Data Bases
- Data Sheet Conversion Examples
- Load Flow Studies
- Component Modelling
- Performing Load Flow
- Additional features related to load flow such as contingency analysis and automation
- Fault level analysis
- Fault levels at busbars and fault current flows through circuits and transformers
- Break and Peak Make calculation
- Both balanced and unbalanced faults
- Performing fault level analysis
- Waveform plots
Course duration: 3 days
Course price delivered at our offices: £1,250 per delegate (exc VAT)
Course price delivered virtually via webinar: £1,150 per delegate (exc VAT)
For group bookings, please get in touch to discuss discounted rates.
Useful for: Electrical Engineers starting to use IPSA, students
"Excellent course - thank you"
How atendees rate our IPSA course
100% of attendees would reccomend the TNEI IPSA training course*.
*Based on feedback from attendees on IPSA courses in 2019.
To register your interest for the course or to find out more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.