This two-day course provides basics and advanced level information on transmission and distribution system planning.
The course will include:
Day 1 - Transmission System Planning
- Basics (transmission voltages, network topology, overhead lines and cable ratings)
- Planning and security of supply standards
- Transmission network expansion
- Generation connection
- Demand connection
- Transmission planning studies
- Transmission overhead line routes
Day 2 - Distribution System Planning
- Basics (distribution voltages, network topology, overhead lines and cable ratings)
- P2/6 security of supply standard
- Thermal constraints
- Voltage and reactive power control
- Planning studies
Course duration: 2 days
Course price: £550 (exc VAT) per delegate per day (select either or both days).
For group bookings, please get in touch to discuss discounted rates.
Useful for: Utilities, engineers, students
To register your interest for the course or to find out more information please email email@example.com.